Studiomaster XPA 60 Dual Channel Amplifier (3000+3000watts)
• High-quality balanced XLR and ¼” stereo jack input connectors.
• 3 switchable operational modes: stereo, mono and bridge
• Innovative Thermal Management System (TMS) with temperature-controlled gain variation for optimal thermal protection and uninterrupted sonic performance.
• High-current toroidal transformers with high-endurance cores for greater transient response and low-noise even at 2 Ohms.
• Sensitivity (0.775V or 1.2V) selection switch allows flexibility in connection of input sources.
• Limiter switch provided protects the speakers from damage due to distorted input signals.
• Responsive rotary volume control knobs.
• Low THD and high damping factor for excellent sound quality.
• High-quality glass epoxy, double-sided PTH PCBs and high-grade components ensure reliability even in tough ambient environs.
- • Intelligent cooling using low-noise variable speed fans and direct-mounted over-designed heatsinks.
We Also Recommend
Studiomaster DJA 800 Dual Channel Amplifier (415+415watts)
Studiomaster DJA 1600 Dual Channel Amplifier (800+800watts)
Ahuja LXA 2400 Dual channel Amplifier (1200+1200watts)
Studiomaster DJA 2500 Dual Channel Amplifier (1500+1500watts)