Studiomaster Vak 10 Conference System
VaK 10.s Controller
- Highly flexible & customizable system supporting 4 Chairman & 160 Delegate Units.
- 4 Channels - Each channel supports 40 delegate units Total 160 units), & up to 4 chairman units.
- NOM (Number of Open Microphones) - Supports up to 8 active delegate units.
- NOM based gain adjustment.
- Fully automatic no operator required.
- User friendly interface with LCD display.
- Attractive look & finish.
- Balanced XLR & ¼” Jack Master output.
- AUX & Line output for recording or monitoring.
- Output signal level controls.
- 19”, 2U Rack Unit Design.
- Intelligent algorithm & DSP audio processing system.
VaK 10.c Chairman & VaK 10.d Delegate Unit
- Detachable & Flexible gooseneck microphone.
- High Quality Panasonic® microphone capsule ensures good voice reproduction.
- LED Indicator on Microphone, to indicate 'Mic Active' status.
- Built-in speaker with level control.
- 2 Separate Headphone output.
- Priority Switch to override all delegate units. (Only on VaK 10.c)
- Unique interrupt mode.
- On/Off Talk switch.
- Available in elegant Black & classy White
Ultra Functional Operating Modes
- Manual Mode: In this mode all controls are manually operable - subject to the NOM set.The maximum NOM in thissystem is 8. This feature helps to regulate the meetings.
- FIFO & LIFO: FIFO (First In First Out) & LIFO (Last In First Out) are ultra flexible & adjustable modes in which theparticipant enters or exits a discussion.
- Automatic Fixed Time Mode: In this mode each person gets an allotted time to speak & is muted when the allotted is completed. This mode is ideal for voting based application.
- Fully Voice Operated Mode / Hands Free Mode: This mode is fully automatic & is activated by voice; hence no hands are required to participate.
We Also Recommend
Studiomaster Vak 20 Conference System
Ahuja CMB-4500 Conference expansion unit (for CM-4000 Series)
Ahuja CMS-4300 Secretary Unit (for CM-4000 Series)