Studiomaster SM 600XLR Wired microphone
- 3 operational modes for quick sound variation.
- Low Cut: Use this mode for a quick Low roll-off. This mode reduces unwanted low frequencies & enhances mids
- Flat: This mode simply bypass all kind of attenuation. Use this mode for a fuller more natural tone
- -7dB: This mode reduces the sensitivity of the microphone. Use this mode to reduce 'Proximity Effect' & unpleasant 'Pops'
- Extra wide frequency response designed to suit every professional vocal applications
- Dynamic super- cardioid pickup pattern minimizes off-axis pick-up, feedback and provides higher system gain.
- Suspended cartridge shock-mount system, to minimize handling noise
- Low-failure magnetic on-off switch.
- Rugged body and dent-proof steel grill that withstands, physical shocks
We Also Recommend
Ahuja MTP 20 Lavalier Microphone for Smartphones, Laptop, Camera/DSLR
Ahuja EWM 100 Wired microphone for Ahuja collar mic transmitter
Ahuja HBM 60CC Wired Condenser microphone