Studiomaster SDX-4 Sound Processor
- Input level controls with clip LED’s.
- Selectable Limiter on HI out for speaker protection.
- 3-band equalizer for all inputs and outputs.
- Crossover filter with roll-off characteristics 24 dB/octave.
- 1 X SUB out - male XLR, servo-balanced with level control.
- Self illuminated X10 crossover frequency selection switch. (45Hz-900Hz & 450Hz-9KHz).
- Left/SUM & Right Low out - male XLR, servo-balanced with individual level control.
- Dedicated SUB out with frequency selection (80, 150,200Hz) with 24dB/oct filter and level control.
- Left & Right HI out – male XLR, servo-balanced with individual level control.
- Delay is converted to equivalent distance (ft) & it is displayed with 3-digit 7-segment display.
- SUM/SUB switch – When released, Delay is assigned to SUB out, when pressed, Low outputs Left & Right are summed & routed to Left Low out and Delay is assigned to this out.
- Delay 885ms max. Equivalent distance, 999 feet @ 27 deg C.
- Assignable bargraph to Input, Sub out, Low & High Out levels.
We Also Recommend
Studiomaster SD 300 Sound Processor
Studiomaster SEQ 302F Sound Processor
Studiomaster SX-321 Sound Processor
Studiomaster SEQ 312 Sound Processor