Ahuja CCS 2300 Counter Communication Systems
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
- AHUJA introduces CCS-2300, a two-way counter communication system, exclusively designed for easy and effective conversation across counters with transparent security barriers. It consists of an attendant unit, a customer unit and a power supply unit, which are easy to install and simple to connect through dedicated cables as supplied with the system.
- Unique design, pleasing aesthetics & rugged construction.
- Two-way, hands-free communication.
- Easy, hassle-free installation.
- Compact & elegant table top attendant unit with 20” long gooseneck microphone for strain-free usage.
- A 3.5mm jack socket is provided for connecting a headband microphone like Ahuja HBM-50. This is useable by the attendant as an alternate to the fixed gooseneck microphone.
- Separate controls for adjusting the speech levels during Talk & Listen modes of operation.
- Special Auto-Mute ON/OFF option provided through a toggle switch. In Auto-Mute ON condition, the customer’s microphone is partially muted if it is not used for 30 sec. approx. This facility prevents the attendant from being disturbed by unwanted outside noise.
- The customer’s unit has an efficient speaker and a sensitive condenser cartridge, mounted in a beautifully designed housing.
- Attendant’s microphone has voice priority over the customer’s microphone.