Ahuja CCS 2200 Counter Communication System
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Unique design, pleasing aesthetics & rugged construction.
- Duplex communication technology, ideal for ticket counters, enquiry counters, banks, embassies, hospitals etc. …. Wherever two way communication is required across a glass barrier. (Can also be used for one way communication).
- Compact & elegant Attendant Unit with gooseneck microphone, in black colour finish, for flexible sound pickup angle.
- Separate switches for switching the Host Unit mic, or the External Unit mic, ON or OFF.
- Separate volume controls on the Host Unit for adjusting the audio output level of the Host Unit and the External Unit.
- Host Unit mic has automatic voice priority over the External Unit mic. When attendant is speaking into the Host Unit mic, the mic of the External unit is automatically muted.
- Exclusively designed lightweight plastic external unit, which can be easily mounted on any flat surface. Double sided fixing pad provided.
- External unit houses a condenser mic cartridge and an efficient speaker for clear and intelligible sound outside the glass barrier.
- Audio output for recording available through 3.5mm phone jack on the Host Unit. This is a stereo output having signals from both the Host Unit mic and the External Unit mic.
- A 3.5mm phone jack is provided on the rear panel of the Host Unit for Line Input. This feature can be used to play back pre-recorded messages through the external unit speaker by connecting the Pre-amp output or Line Output of any Ahuja amplifier to the Line Input of the Host Unit.
- The system is easy to install and simple to operate.
- The Host Unit is a table top unit which operates on 12V DC, through an AC adapter supplied alongwith.