Ahuja NBA 30WL with Bluetooth, FM, Recording and SD card option Wireless speaker. Best for Teachers, Doctors & Public address of a small gathering
- Ideal for: Teaching, Tour Guides, Yoga Classes, Play Schools, Doctors to maintain social distancing etc. …
- Elegant and compact ultra portable PA amplifier with max. output power of 10W.
- Bluetooth, FM, Recording and Built-in MP3 digital player for playback of music through a SD card.
- Special circuitry provides low distortion even at high output power. Built-in high capacity rechargeable lithium-ion battery. Low battery LED indicator.
- Ø 3.5mm Mic input socket for connecting the headband microphone and 3.5mm Line input socket for connecting a DVD, CD or an MP3 player.
- Apart from the headband mic provided, the mic input socket can also accept input from Ahuja Condenser Microphones CTP-10DX, UTP-30 (used without their cell compartment).
- Convenience of use. The unit can be used while hanging on the shoulder or by putting around the neck or hang to the belt.
- Distance coverage from wireless mic to speaker is 80-100 feet.
- Battery backup time is 7 to 10 hours depending on the usage.
We Also Recommend
Ahuja WP 220M with Bluetooth, USB, Recording, Echo and Rechargable battery | Portable PA system for Indoor/Outdoor
Ahuja NBA 20DP best for taking class & Public address of a small gathering With USB and SD option
Ahuja NBA 25DW with Bluetooth, USB and SD card option Wireless speaker. Best for Teachers, Doctors & Public address of a small gathering
Ahuja DPA 770M Amplifier With Bluetooth&USB options (75watts)